14 Key Thoughts
Being a Good Soldier
No matter what the situation, God is always sufficient.
In every situation we must learn how to stand firm in our faith.
When you and I will be committed to God, God will shower favor on us.
It doesn't matter what you have been through.
God delivers those who are obedient to Him.
Bold obedience always leads to favor.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BEING A GOOD SOLDIER:
- Be a good follower
- You have to have a relationship
- Being obedient
- Being faithful
- Be familiar to the commanders command
- A good soldier is trained and equipped
- He is a fighter and determined
Blessed To Those Who Believe
-The struggle is not here to sink you but the struggle is here to strengthen you.
Surround yourself with faith-filled believers.
If you keep answering the door and your dreams never leak, then you're answering the door to the wrong person.
We need to believe God and be blessed.
Depending on God means He will naturally unleash His blessings.
When you hit rock bottom, remember God is the rock at the bottom.
Keep your faithful focus on Jesus and Favor will come find you.
Know that God's promises will come to pass.
When you make a request unto God it requires you to have faith.
Demonstrate faith in God through every difficulty.
Have faith and remember that God's great power can't fail.
God has authority and power in all adversity.
The impossible becomes possible when your faith impresses Jesus.
Picked On vs. Picked Out
God did not pick on you, He picked you out to bless you. So many times we focus on what we see instead of what God has said.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
If you listen to Jesus and obey, God will take care of the outcome. It doesn't matter what you're going through, what matters is who you go through it with.
Don't just go through the problem, grow through it.
“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.”
James 1:2 NLT
Victory is yours in Christ Jesus and your condition is not your conclusion. A baseball in Randy Johnson's hand is pretty cool to watch; A basketball in Michael Jordan's hand is amazing; Your life in God's hand is unbelievable!
There is something than better just going to heaven, it's taking someone with you. God has breathed life Into you and gave you a day that wasn't promised. You may not have everything you want but I guarantee you have everything you need!
1. God shapes us as we trust Him in all situations.
2. Obedience doesn't guarantee that you won't go through storms.
3. Prayer helps us experience the favor of God.
4. When you have a heart for God you can count on God to do it.
5. Maintain an attitude of praise. Change your attitude and it will change your altitude.
6. If you make Jesus your priority everything in your life will change.
“So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.”
Colossians 2:10 NLT
Seasonal Rains and Growing Pains
“I will send you the seasonal rains. The land will then yield its crops, and the trees of the field will produce their fruit.”
God uses his people for his work to be performed. Just because someone's view point is different that doesn't mean they are wrong.
A person doesn't have to share your same viewpoint to get to God's purpose. God will move on your behalf. Friends can only take you so far; can't nobody help you like Jesus.
“And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.”
Yesterday was yesterday,
Today is today.
Sometimes you have an ugly situation in a beautiful place. If you be faithful with the little God will give you much.
- Partnership is powerful (John and Peter)
- Embracing the God given gift of believers will lead us to experiencing the greater encounters from God.
- God specializes at lifting us at our lowest points.
- God can use your desire to lead you to your destiny.
- We miss our miracles when we miss our moment to be obedient to God.
- It's not about what you want it's about God's will.
- Our works are empty without the word of God
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.”